Are you a motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills?
Do you thrive in dynamic small-business environments?
Then we have a job opportunity for you!
ProAuPair is growing rapidly, and we are looking for the perfect person to take on the role of Business Operations Analyst in our California headquarters. This is a unique job opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic small business, while learning from (and contributing) to our international recruiting processes, state-of-the-art online application & marketing systems, and strategies.
The primary focus of this job is to serve as an Alternate Responsible Officer for our agency. The ARO is an employee that receives approval from the Department of State to access the official Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) online. The role of the ARO is to conduct high quality monitoring, servicing and to ensure compliance of international exchange visitors with all U.S. regulations. They provide the crucial service of processing J-1 visas for our cultural exchange candidates, and ensure that all documentation is in compliance with the DoS Regulations.
Other responsibilities of the Business Operations Analyst include:
- Working with the cutting-edge Infusionsoft customer relationship management system to create and maintain records and processes
- Creating and refining organizational systems & processes for other databases/software/sites
- Communicating with host families & area directors (in the U.S.), as well as sending agents and officials in Europe/Australia/South America/China to ensure that all documentation is in order and that everyone is in compliance with the appropriate DoS regulations
- Overseeing annual financial and management audits
- Supporting the program director and other staff with various other projects
The ideal candidate for this job should:
- Be extremely detail-oriented
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Be a self-starter who is comfortable with multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Have an upbeat, make-it-happen attitude
- Possess strong written & verbal communication skills
- Be computer proficient/tech savvy (Microsoft Office and general internet skills a must, additional technical skills/web proficiency a plus)
- Have high ethical standards
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Be a U.S. citizen or green card holder
- Knowledge of foreign languages a plus
Start Date: Immediately
Location: San Clemente, California (Orange County)
Qualified applicants should go to http://www.colorcode.com/coupon/application and complete the personality profile at that link, prior to applying.
Once you receive your results, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no need to send us your Color Code results, as we have access to these automatically.
A.P.EX. ProAuPair is a premier cultural exchange program that specializes in placing experienced international live-in childcare professionals with families in the U.S. and Australia for 12-24 months. We are the first agency in the U.S. and in Australia with a dedicated special needs live-in childcare program, designated by the U.S. Department of State. We are proud to offer a superior level of service to our host families and au pairs. A.P.EX. ProAuPair is based in San Clemente (Orange County), CA, and we also have offices in Dresden, Germany and Sydney, Australia.