Thank you !
How Can your Agency Benefit by Partnering with Apex PROaupair?
As an Apex PROaupair Partner, we look forward to building a successful partnership with you. Hiring a legal, professional international au pair (an Apex Care Professional) is a flexible and affordable option for families in need of full-time live in care. Apex PROaupair is pleased to offer our program as an option to your clients. We also able to refer clients to your agency since the J-1 visa option is not always a fit for some families.
If you refer a family to Apex PROaupair who matches with a Care Professional, you will receive a $1,000 referral commission 30 days after the Care Professional's arrival and start with the family.
Next: Please schedule a call with us and we will get you set up with everything you need. Please bookmark this page for future reference.
How does a family qualify?
- ...must have a private room for the Care Professional (guest house acceptable)
- ...must be US citizen or permanent legal residents
- ...must be willing to treat the Care Professional as part of their family
- ...must submit an online application & provide one personal and one employment reference
- ...must agree to limit the Care Professional's schedule to 45 hours per week, no more than 10 hours per day and provide one weekend off per month, and two weeks of vacation per year
- ...should have a annual child care budget of $45K for live-in childcare
Why families choose to hire an Apex PROaupair Care Professional?
Fully screened, English speaking child care providers with degrees in child care related fields such as:
- Pediatric Nursing
- Early Childhood Development
- Day Care and Pre-School Care
- Kindergarten Teaching
- After School Care
- Occupational, Physical, Speech Therapy
- Special Needs Education
- Personalized matching process - including personalty assessment "The Color Code"
- Flexible schedule and split shifts up to 45 hours/week not to exceed 10 hours a day
- Affordable, educated and legal live-in care ($20/hour including healthcare, visa, local support and all agency fees)
- Apex PROaupair is the only agency designated by the US Department of State dedicated to international care provider for children with special needs
- 12-month program with option to extend for 6, 9 or 12 months offering families consistency in care
- Second language and cultural exposure for their children
- Full screening of candidates which includes a detailed application, background check, psychometric test and childcare and personal references and interview
- No hassle with tax filings for the family as care professionals file their own tax returns
- Health insurance for candidates is provided by Apex PROaupair
- Legal 12-month J-1 visa sponsored by Apex PROaupair allowing the care professional to work for the family only
- Local Apex PROaupair support for both the candidate and family
- Professional Service - Apex PROaupair's team of dedicated professionals will provide families with proactive and helpful service
About Apex PROaupair
Apex PROaupair was founded by Susan Asay, a working mom, seeking professional and bi-lingual child care for her babies when she returned to her job in investment banking. Today, Apex PROaupair is proud to provide services to busy parents with children ages, one month to 17 years old, including children with special needs. We place both professional and traditional au pairs in over 50 locations in the U.S. and Australia. Apex PROaupair is designated by the U.S. Department of State, a great honor which only a few agencies in the U.S. have received. Our designation enables us to sponsor the au pair's J-1 visa and requires that we provide careful screening, oversight and support to our professional au pairs and families. The J-1 visa is the only legal option for a family to employ a child care provider from abroad.
What our parents say...
Meet Host Dad Kevin and his professional au pair Kristina
“It’s very hard if one of us is traveling and the other one is working. But, having an au pair allows us to have somebody be the glue, so there is always somebody home,” said Kevin, a host dad from Ohio who hired Christina, a pediatric nurse from Germany to care for his two children, ages one and five.
Meet Mikey and his Professional Au Pair Anja
Luisella, a host mom from Maryland, is a vocal advocate for autism education. Her son Mikey was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder when he was about a year old. Since that time, the family has hosted multiple care professionals, all occupational therapists. Their professional au pairs have provided much needed support, not only for Mikey, but also for his older sister Ellie.
Meet Bella and her Professional Au Pair Johanna
“Johanna has a huge heart and a passion for dealing with special needs kids and a passion for children in general,” said Bill, a host father from Maryland who has an eight-year-old daughter named Bella who has global developmental delays that are undiagnosed. Johanna, the family’s professional au pair and an occupational therapist from Germany, has made a huge difference in Bella’s life and the life of the whole family.
My gift to you...
Finding the right personality fit is essential when you are placing caregivers. For the past 8 years, Apex PROaupair has used the Dr. Hartman's The Color Code Personality Test. In this short video, I will share with you how Apex PROaupair quickly and easily learns about our au pairs, nannies AND parents. The Color Code test helps us make better matches for our clients, make informed hiring decisions and improve communication within the Apex PROaupair team. Perhaps your agency can benefit by using this tool too? Watch this short video hosted by myself and Jeremy Daniels, Executive Director of The Color Code International to learn more.
The Color Code - Why you do what you do...
My Gift to you: Use our link below to take your FREE Personality assessment today, and see for yourself, how this can change your life!