JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM AS ADMINISTRATIVE BOOKKEEPER
This is an independent contractor position, meaning you can work from your home.
What we do
Apex places international childcare professionals
with qualified American & Australian host families. Founded in 2008 in the United States and expanded to Australia in 2010.
Apex is seeking to hire a part-time Administrative Bookkeeper to process accounting and HR activities for our German, US and Australian business entities. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of bookkeeping, payroll and HR. This is an excellent work from home opportunity with an international organization.
Read more about us on our website: https://proaupair.com/about-us/founders-story
- Four Year Degree in Business, Accounting, or Equivalent Experience.
- Basic Knowledge of GAAP and General Tax Rules.
- Articulate communicator with excellent English written and verbal skills.
- German language beneficial.
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Technically savvy with internet and computer experience with both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS environments.
- Must be able to work in a virtual environment via telecommute over high speed Internet access in a quiet and protected workspace free from background noise such that the performance of duties is done in the most professional manner.
- Send Invoices to Clients
- Setup & Manage Revenue Subscriptions
- Monitor AR Aging Reports
- Manage General Payables
- Process Contractors Payments & Annual 1099s
- Expense Report Reimbursements
- Create Bank Payments & Transfers
- Respond to General Questions & Phone Calls (Staff & Customers)
- Provide Support to Tax Accountants & Auditors
- Attend weekly staff meeting via video conference calls
- Special Projects
- Process Monthly Payroll
- Process New Hire & Termination Paperwork
- Track Paid Time Off
- Setup New States for Payroll Taxes
How to Apply
We’d love to have you join our team!
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com
Photo Credit: Designed by Freepik