JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM AS MATCHING SPECIALIST
Why Join Our Team?
You Love Work with a Purpose
You thrive when your work really matters and you love seeing that you are making a difference in other people’s lives. Knowing that you are working with families and linking them to Professionals that can help their children to grow and succeed is heartwarming. It never gets old.
You Love Working with People
You have a passion for working with families and young care professionals from other cultures, helping them to find their passions and achieve their goals.
You Want to Help Families with Special Needs Children
The special needs community tends to be its own orbit and to be able to talk and network with these families is a pleasure in itself. You enjoy building relationships with host families, professional au pairs and most of all, enhancing the lives of host children with and without special needs.
You are Seeking Work-Life Balance
You think that being able to work from home and working for an organization “that gets special needs,” is incredible.
You want to be Part of a “Dream Team”
Join supportive colleagues spanning three continents who seek new ways of continued learning. Work on a team centered around respect, support and collaboration. Be a part of the 'cultural bridge' connecting our Apex Social care community to the amazing cultures of the U.S.A. & Australia!
You Seek a Career with Growth Potential
With a growing organization like Apex PROaupair, there is a high potential for growth and career development.
What we do
Apex PROaupair places qualified international care professionals
with American and Australian host families.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and service-oriented individual to join our growing team to work as a Matching Specialist This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company.
The Apex PROaupair Matching Specialist is responsible for working with host families, both new and renewing, to assist them in matching with a care professional. The Matching Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Assisting host families during the matching process by making candidate recommendations and providing support and coaching throughout the interview process.
- Meeting care professional candidates via video chat in order to recommend them to families and maintaining connection and follow up with candidates as needed.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records in the CRM system.
- Collecting vital information to confirm matches.
- Participating in Apex PROaupair team meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Articulate communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Technically savvy with Internet and computer experience with both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS environments. Proficient in IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Office Suite, Skype. Experienced working with CRM software.
- Must be able to work in a virtual environment via telecommute over high speed Internet access in a quiet and protected work space free from background noise such that the performance of duties is done in the most professional manner.
- Home office equipped with WIFI is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude.
- Understanding of children with special needs is plus but not required.
How to Apply
We’d love to have you join our team!
American Professional Exchange, LLC
Professional Live-In Childcare
Photo Credit: Designed by Freepik