JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM AS PROGRAM ADVISOR
This is an independent contractor position, meaning you can work from your home.
What we do
Apex Social places international childcare professionals
with qualified American & Australian host families. Founded in 2008 in the United States and expanded to Australia in 2010.
GERMAN PROGRAM ADVISOR
We are looking for a German speaking, sales-minded individual to join our team as an Apex Social Coach & Program Advisor to work directly with interested Care Professionals. In this role, the successful candidate will educate and sell the Apex Social program to interested Care Professionals via phone and email and support them during their application process. The ideal candidate is an energetic and dependable self-starter with demonstrated sales experience. This is a work from home position.
The Apex Social Coach & Program Advisor plays a critical role as the main driver of new Care Professional recruiting. As the first point of contact with interested Care Professionals, the successful candidate can independently manage incoming leads to provide consistent and persistent lead follow-up and engage with qualified customers to help them determine if Apex Social meets their needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Follow up on all inbound prospects
- Educate interested Care Professional about the Apex Social program
- Encourage Care Professional to complete their application and start the interviewing process
- Work closely with the Admissions team to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Strategize with the Apex Social team on ways to expand market share
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated sales experience in HR or recruiting
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Technically savvy with Internet and computer experience – proficient in Chrome, Microsoft Office Suite, Skype and social media.
- Articulate communicator with excellent German written and verbal skills and fluent in English
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude
- Availability to work during German evening hours and weekends as needed.
- Familiarity with the J-1 cultural exchange program is ideal, but not required
- Familiarity with the social work professional field in Germany is ideal, but not required
How to Apply
We’d love to have you join our team!
Photo Credit: Designed by Freepik