What we do
Apex PROaupair places international childcare professionals
with qualified American & Australian host families. Founded in 2008 in the United States and expanded to Australia in 2010.
The Regional Director is responsible for building a strong network of successful Area Directors and overseeing participant support and program compliance in your region. The successful Regional Director will contribute by proactively identifying and seeking out ways to expand program participation and develop a culture of exceptional customer service delivered to Area Directors and program participants.
This is a part-time, work from home position. Due to the remote aspect of this position, it is especially important that the incumbent is available and responsive to management team members, co-workers, Area Directors, host families and Care Professional during scheduled work hours and effectively manages her/his calendar and time zone alignment.
This position requires that the incumbent has access to high-speed internet and a quiet work space.
Provide Program Support
- Ensure communication to Area Directors, host families and Care Professionals is professional and timely.
- Oversee participant support and work closely with the team in managing any issues that may arise with families and Care Professionals.
- Offer support and guidance to ensure the health, safety and welfare of participants.
- Effectively manage placement changes for win-win outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with program regulations.
- Ensure accurate record keeping and documentation with Apex PROaupair systems.
Field Management and Development
- Develop and motivate a team of high-performing Area Directors in strategic locations.
- Area Director hiring, onboarding and training processes.
- Support Area Director services including Care Professional events, family day events and interim housing for Care Professional.
- Manage Area Director turnover and retention.
- Ensure monthly postings of local events on FB and in Apex Group.
Provide Exceptional Customer Service and Team Participation
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all customer questions or concerns.
- Contribute to a positive and respectful corporate culture by demonstrating professional communication and collaboration at all times with team members, host families and Care Professionals.
- Escalate customer concerns to the appropriate team member as needed.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- High speed Internet and quiet home office space.
- Excellent communication skills.
- German language and cultural exchange experience beneficial.
- Experience in managing a team.
How to Apply
We’d love to have you join our team!
Photo Credit: Designed by Freepik