Now Hiring: Apex PROaupair Matching Specialist
We are looking for a detail-oriented and sales-minded individual to join our growing team to work as a Matching Specialist.
The Matching Specialist is responsible for assisting host families in all aspects of the application and placement process with the goal of helping the family match with their ideal professional au pair as quickly as possible. You will learn about the family's childcare needs and make recommendations from our pool of available professional candidates. We aim to provide "white glove" service to every family. Proactive communication, timely follow-up and attention to detail are important. This is a full-time, work from home opportunity.
Apply Here and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Apex PROaupair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Articulate communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Familiarity with special needs is a plus but not required.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English. German language is a plus but not required.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Home office equipped with wifi and quiet workspace.
- Familiarity with the au pair J-1 cultural exchange program or other travel abroad programs is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge or experience using a CRM system, Skype and general technical skills to work effectively in a virtual office environment.
Why Join Our Team?
You Love Work with a Purpose – You thrive when your work really matters and you love seeing that you are making a difference in other people’s lives. Knowing that you are working with families and linking them to Professionals that can help their children to grow and succeed is heartwarming. It never gets old.
You Love Working with People – You have a passion for working with families and young care professionals from other cultures, helping them to find their passions and achieve their goals.
You Want to Help Families with Special Needs – The special needs community tends to be its own orbit and to be able to talk and network with these families is a pleasure in itself. You enjoy building relationships with host families, professional au pairs and most of all, enhancing the lives of host children with and without special needs.
You are Seeking Work-Life Balance – You think that being able to work from home and working for an organization “that gets special needs,” is incredible.
You want to be Part of a “Dream Team” – Join supportive colleagues spanning three continents who seek new ways of continued learning. Work on a team centered around respect, support and collaboration.Be a part of the 'cultural bridge' connecting our apex social care community to the amazing cultures of the U.S.A. & Australia!
You Seek a Career with Growth Potential – With a growing organization like Apex PROaupair, there is a high potential for growth and career development.