Now Hiring a Part-time Operations Specialist
Do you love to work at your computer and stay organized? Apex PROaupair is looking for an Operations Specialist to keep our operations department running smoothly. Our Operations Specialist supports our daily operations, including processing host family-au pair matches, uploading and filing important documents, calling and verifying host family references and other important administrative tasks.
Our Operations Specialist works well alone but also loves to be part of a team. Proactive communication, timely follow-up and attention to detail are important. This is a part-time work from home opportunity requiring 25 hours per week, with the schedule varying according to the seasonality of the business.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Apex PROaupair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Articulate communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Home office equipped with wifi and quiet workspace.
- Familiarity with the au pair J-1 cultural exchange program or other travel abroad programs is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge or experience using a CRM system, Skype and general technical skills to work effectively in a virtual office environment.
- Bi-lingual English and German is required